My my My my
All grievances pertaining to the Edina Basketball Association shall be brought forward in writing to the appropriate Commissioner, VP or Director. If they cannot resolve the problem or complaint, it shall then be escalated to the Executive Board, and if after action by the Executive Board the aggrieved party is not satisfied, the grievance will be referred to the Edina Park and Recreation staff. If the Edina Park and Recreation staff is unable to resolve the issue, the matter should then be referred to the Ad-Hoc Grievance Committee. This Ad-Hoc Grievance Committee will be formed only on an as needed basis to deal with issues on a case by case basis.