My my My my

If your child is in need of special inclusion services, which are provided by the Edina Parks & Rec. Department, click HERE to complete the application for these services. 

If you have any questions about inclusion services, contact Recreation Supervisor Casey Hagert at 952-826-0432 or fill out the form and either mail it to Edina City Hall c/o Park and Rec Inclusion Services 4801 West 50th Street Edina,MN 55424 or email the PDF once completed to chagert@edinamn.gov at least two weeks before the program starts.